In today's environment you can't take chances with raw material contamination or your workers' safety.
With 20 years of experience, International Portland has set the standard for mobile localized clean air (mini-environments) and downflow containment booths by exceeding customer needs and industry standards - developing Class 100 environments. International Portland's products greatly decrease the risk of product contamination and increase workers safety.
Click for 895 Model configuration examples
Click for 895 Model customer installed examples
1) All downflow containment booths feature Class 100 (ISO 14644-1 Class 5) HEPA filtered air at 90-100 fpm over the entire ceiling, resulting in no updrafts that would contaminate pure raw materials and endanger workers' safety.
2) Pre-filter intakes at low levels provide Class 100 air over small drums as well as large containers.
3) Negative pressure in the booth prevents material from escaping to the outside.
4) Smooth cavity-free containment walls allow for easy wipe down.
5) All models are covered by a three-year warranty.
6) All products are designed for long-term use and are of the highest quality construction.
DOWNFLOW CONTAINMENT LIST
Here is a list of some of the customers we have supplied units:
Lilly del Caribe
Johnson & Johnson
Amgen Manufacturing Inc.
Pfizer Global Operations
Merck Sharp & Dohme
Patheon PR Operations
Human Genome Sciences
UPS Supply Chain Solutions